THANKS TO OUR SPONSORS
AS ALWAYS! SBRW Southern Hospitality where the Racers are the Top Priority - 3 Days of Great Racing and 4 Nights of Great Parties
BEST BANG ON THE BAY FOR YOUR RACING BUK$!
$40 TORNADO DISCOUNT for returning SBRW 2011 and/or 2012 boats, PLUS Early Bird incentives and no increase in entry fees.
- $140 EARLY BIRD ENTRIES (entries received by April 26th)
- $150 USSA members
- $155 non-USSA members
- $ 99 Cruising Fleet - racing on Saturday and Sunday only. (Early Bird Cruising, $89)
- Entries received after May 24th must include $50 late fee.
NEW! Racing on a different venue in a different format each day for PHRF Spinnaker Classes A, B, C, PHRF Non-Spin (double headsail allowed), One-Design classes, and Cruising
- On Friday, May 31, PHRF and One Design classes - multiple races (triangle/
windward/ leeward) in Hampton Roads harbor
- On Saturday, June 1, PHRF, One Design and Cruising classes - distance race in the Bay off Buckroe/Salt Ponds; also, scored in the 2013 Southern Bay Distance Racing Series
- On Sunday, June 2, PHRF and One Design classes - multiple races (windward/
leeward) off Ocean View, and the Cruising fleet will do one mixed legs race
Check-in and Welcome Party – Thursday evening, May 30th, at SBRW Regatta Headquarters, Hampton Yacht Club, Hampton, VA
CBYRA Wild Card - SBRW score counts in every Region for High Point
Outstanding race management, mark boat operation, and fast results
SBRW finish procedure designed to minimize wait time between races
Smaller, tighter fleets that create closer, more exciting racing
AGAIN! Make your reservations early because late May through early June is a very popular time for visits to Hampton. Visit our Accomodations & Docking page for more information.
Morning breakfast buffets and carry aboard lunches available at HYC
PHOTOBOAT will be on the course photographing the action
BOAT of the DAY recognition and daily fleet awards each night
BLACK SEAL CUP presented to overall winner of the regatta
Awards, entertainment, shirts, vendors, food, drink, and more each night
Popular, reasonably priced food selections under the regatta tent
Y'ALL Come Racin'!
SBRW Event Chairman: Jack Pope, Principal Race Officer: John McCarthy
For info: Lin McCarthy, (757) 850-4225
Thurday, May 30
L.F. Edwards – D.J.
Welcome, Check-in, and Skippers Meeting soiree on opening night
Friday, May 31
Friday night for the post-race party under the regatta tent
Saturday, Jun 1
Saturday night for the post-race party under the regatta tent
Sunday, Jun 3
L.F. Edwards – D.J.
Final awards ceremony